Episode 4 releases today!
This is an update episode....but what does that mean?
Well, it's basically me chatting and give you a brief update on where I am in my planning to cross the Atlantic Ocean.
Not only that, but I am also going to answer some questions that people have had.
Here are some of those questions...
1. What is the difference between ocean rowing and rowing on a lake?
2. What's the best way to practice/train for ocean rowing if you live in a land area and not near an ocean?
3. What kind of boat am I planning on using?
4. Am I looking to get a record? Just have fun? What's the reason/plan?
5. What kind of campaign do I want to run?
Find out the answers...or my answers as of now... by checking out the podcast. It's a short episode, so you can easily fit it in, but get your answers on where I am roughly 3.5 years before I take on this adventure.
Here is a blog/vlog documenting my journey from thought to execution. Current plan: 2021 - hike to Everest base camp. 2022 - row solo across the Atlantic Ocean.